Ten Things About Me
Journal Entry: Mon Oct 3, 2011, 8:45 PM
I've been tagged by
1→You must post these rules.
2→Each tagged person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3→You have to choose and tag 10 people and post their icons on the same journal.
4→Go to their pages and tell them you tagged them.
5→No tag backs.
6→No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you read this". You legitimately have to tag ten people.
1. My favourite colour is blue.
2. I am in the 9th Grade in Tamil Nadu, India and am interested in Fashion Design as a career.
3. I was born in the USA and lived there until I was 8. Then my dad got a job transfer to India and I've been living here ever since.
4. I am the right weight for my height, but many people refuse to believe it and continue to say I'm fat and make fun of me.
5. I have a passion for sports and dance, other than fashion design.
6. I have a circle of very loving and understanding friends who I can always rely on.
7. I've loved drawing as soon as I knew how to.
8. I always loved to draw people in beautiful clothes or clothes which just expressed who they are. When people started telling me that I am good at it and liked my drawings mainly for the clothes, I realised that Fashion Designing was my ultimate career.
9. I have continuously been shifting schools either due to relocation or bad quality. I've never stayed in one school for more than 3 years.
10. I am very close to my music and guard my Walkman with my life.